Our London Trip will swiftly be upon us and so that you can begin to prepare, we are sending you a suggested kit list:
Children can wear own clothes BUT need to wear school sweatshirt and coats in order to identify us as a group
For the two days your child will need a small case or holdall with the following essentials:
· Warm clothes for the two days
· Sensible, comfortable shoes as there will be some walking (trainers are ideal)
· A small cuddly toy
· Medium size towel
· Toiletries (tooth paste, tooth brush, hairbrush, shower gel/ soap, sponge)
· A book or puzzle book for the journey
· Snacks for the journey and a packed lunch, including drink (Non fizzy)
If your child suffers from travel sickness please ensure they have medication for the journey.
Any medication whilst away, including travel sickness tablets for the return journey, send to school in a clearly labelled bag /box with clear, concise instructions and signed consent, for us to administer on your behalf.
NO MOBILE PHONES, I PADS, HAIR STRAIGHTNERS TO BE TAKEN
Good news! There is no need for any spending money whilst we are away!
To download a printable copy of this letter, please click >>here<<
A blog will be updated throughout our visit to London. Please check out the Blogs page for further information during the visit.